Adzapier helps publishers (Web and App), networks and SDK providers maximize their first-party data monetization strategies with one simple integration, on a privacy friendly basis. Adzapier advances the science of targeting and media attribution by enabling industry partners to utilize match Data as a Service. Marketers and their agencies are empowered to provide a unified consumer experience, attribute success, prioritize marketing investments, extend their reach and personalize their content.
Do you have the energy and motivation to solve problems, manage expectations and delight clients? Do you take pride in your attention to details and ability to build relationships with customers? Are you ready to join a team that encourages you to think outside the box and inspires you as an individual as well as a leader within new and emerging data technology? Please consider joining our team here at Adzapier as a Customer Success Manager as we offer an exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a high-growth technology company.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for a portfolio of clients, building and maintaining healthy, long-lasting customer relationships – and clients who become key advocates for Adzapier.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives, closely managing customer expectations and delivering regular business reviews, ultimately enabling the client team’s successful adoption of Adzapier solutions.
- Marshall resources across the company as needed to support customer needs and solve for customer challenges.
- Maintain a cadence of communications with customers (e.g., delivering regular business reviews)
- Collaborate closely with Sales – serving as a subject matter expert on new deals, identifying opportunities for current account expansion, closing renewals, etc.
Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process, marketing materials, and product roadmap.
- Work with internal teams to oversee and monitor ongoing campaign performance, collect campaign metrics, and produce case studies for external marketing
- 5 years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role collaborating with sales and managing client expectations.
- A solid understanding of online advertising and the AdTech/MarTech landscape.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented; excellent listening skills.
- Experience building and maintaining client relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement, expansion and renewals.
- Expertise in project management; able to confidently manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals and potential.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Ability to glean key insights from data.
- Microsoft Office suite skills (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- Comfort in a growing company environment; we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment