The Adzapier Sales Team drives the company’s growth by identifying and nurturing contacts resulting in a robust pipeline of opportunities with new and existing clients. This team is responsible for providing thought leadership and innovative solutions to clients and prospects that create demand for our products and solutions.
Ideal candidates must be an experienced, aggressive B2B data salesperson who can open doors and close sales in the marketing arena. You must have a proven track record and established contacts with end-users, consultants, analysts, agencies and data aggregators who purchase business data for campaigns, analytics, customer intelligence and multichannel applications.
- Establish and meet budgeted revenue targets;
- Develop new revenue plan and execute a national sales effort to drive B2B sales;
- Develop and maintain an active pipeline with revenue forecasts;
- Through effective pipeline management, communicate: the results of sales calls, respond to sales messages, need for modifications in plan;
- Partner with our marketing team in development of the sales support materials including product presentations;
- Contract development and negotiation including monitoring profitability via pricing strategies;
- Identify and communicate market and competitive intelligence to be used in product development and pricing;
- Maintain regular communication with senior staff regarding goals, objectives, needs and progress.
- BA/BS degree;
- 2+ years sales experience in data marketing with emphasis on B2B and knowledge of digital, email, data, digital/programmatic media or other MarTech SaaS sales;
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and ability to influence others;
- Established network of contacts;
- Ability to articulate marketing needs, benefits statements, unique selling points of products;
- Knowledge of general industry procedures, practices, and terminology;
- Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced environment with quotas and goals;
- Ability to engage in effective interpersonal interaction;
- Ability to use computer software programs including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Travel required as needed.