SaaS Sales Development Representative
Adzapier is revolutionizing the era of data privacy by helping agencies build and manage cutting-edge and scalable digital privacy programs. Our cloud-based Consent Management Platform is built by privacy experts using industry best practices to help organizations simplify, structure, and automate their approach to privacy program management. We help companies comply with today’s California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and EU General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) requirements and remain ready for any future regulatory regimes. Due to continuous growth, Adzapier is seeking a talented and ambitious Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team.
The SaaS Sales Development Representative (SDR) position serves as the front lines of our organizational growth. Through persistence, resilience, and passion, our SDRs drive business for the organization through cold-calling and setting up opportunities for the Account Executive team.
U.S.A. Candidates only.
- Work closely with potential clients answering questions on the features and functionality of the Adzapier CMP Platform.
- Generate and qualify new leads by conducting high-volume interactions with prospects in the mechanical contractor space.
- Cold Calling (50 – 75 calls per day) / Email / Live Chat.
- Schedule online demonstrations for potential customers with one of our Account Executives.
- Communicate the benefits of Adzapier’s software effectively to new prospects.
- Keep up to date with Adzapier’s competition, market trends, and the company’s product offerings.
- Work closely with the marketing team.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Experience with prospecting and online research
- Outstanding phone presence and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Persistent, organized, and highly motivated
- Effective verbal skills to gain trust and interest of contacts via the phone
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- 3-5 years work experience in Sales and/or a client-facing role is REQUIRED
- Must have experience working with Salesforce, Hub spot, etc.
- Remote working environment
- Start-up culture backed for those looking to work hard and develop in a rewarding career with growth opportunities
- Performance-based compensation and incentive programs
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
- 401k plan with company matching
- paid time off
- Engagement activities such as field days, monthly company lunches, quarterly events, and department outings
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm EST
+ Commission + target bonuses